Interested in an expedition? Do you have questions? Email us at email@example.com
1. Enrollment Steps
Thank you for deciding to enroll in an MWS expedition! To secure your spot in the MWS expedition of your choice, you must first complete all steps of the application process as outlined below:
- Read carefully the 2017 MWS Admission Policies, the 2017 MWS Acknowledgment of Risk Form, and the 2017 MWS Medical Form before proceeding further.
- Fill out and submit the MWS online Application.
- OPTIONAL - If requesting financial assistance, fill out and submit the MWS Scholarship Application. Note: You will need to photocopy or scan parents or legal guardians’ latest 1040 tax return form (and other IRS documentation when relevant) and attach them to your online form or mail them to us at the postal address listed below.
- Download, print, fill out and sign the 2017 MWS Admission Policies, the 2017 MWS Acknowledgment of Risk Form and the 2017 MWS Medical Form .
- Once filled, scan and email us those 3 forms at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to us at the postal address listed below.
- Pay the Registration Fee: Send a check for $60 made to the “Montana Wilderness School” and sent to the address listed below, or pay $65 with a credit card (via Paypal).
Once we have received your completed application form and accompanying documents, we will review them and contact you via email or phone to let you know if you are accepted, and guide you through the next steps. We might contact you as well if we have questions regarding your medical information. If you requested financial assistance we will also let you know via email whether we have granted you a partial or full tuition scholarship.
3. Tuition payment
Once accepted, all students (except full tuition scholarship students) need to take a couple more steps to ensure timely payment of the deposit and full tuition balance before the start of their expedition. View the 2017 MWS Admission Policies for more details. Once your tuition is received in full, you are ‘enrolled’. It is time to get ready for your expedition!
If you cannot submit them electronically, all admission related documents and checks can be sent to:
Montana Wilderness School/Admissions
P.O. Box 1183, Bozeman, MT 59771
At MWS we are committed to providing access to our wilderness expeditions regardless of socio-economic status. If you are interested in applying for an expedition scholarship please download and submit the application below. Scholarship awards are based on a multitude of factors including financial need and responses to application questions.